The Free and Fast Way to get your Medical Records:
The best way to get your medical records from Live Oak Family Health, PA / Dr. Linda Sullivan is to first find a new medical provider and sign a medical release / request form with them. They will then send a request for your records to our fax number, and we will then fax them your medical records provided the requesting person is legally entitled to request the records. We strongly advise using your new medical provider to make the request as that is the most secure way to protect your medical information, and best of all it should be free.
The Expensive (and slower) Way to get your Medical Records:
If you must make a request directly, then please read the following:
- Live Oak Family Health, PA will require a payment for the chart that follows the Texas Medical Board adopted rule of $25 for the first 20 pages, and .50 cents for each page thereafter.
- Download this medical record request form and fill it out. Indicate clearly who is requesting and which patient the request(s) are being made for. Form: hb300-Authorization-Disclose-Health-Info.pdf (texasattorneygeneral.gov)
- Make certain the request has your correct address, phone number and email. Email is definitely the best way for us to contact you regarding the record request, and will be faster than written correspondence. Fax the form to 1-866-240-4186 or mail it to our PO Box (Live Oak Family Health, PA, PO Box 349, Seguin TX, 78156).
- Live Oak Family Health, PA will contact you via email or your physical address with an invoice for the medical record request processing and a link to a payment page. Once you have that you can return to this website and make a payment online or by sending a copy of your invoice with a check to our PO Box (Live Oak Family Health, PA, PO Box 349, Seguin TX, 78156).
- Once Live Oak Family Health, PA receives payment for the medical record request, Live Oak Family Health, PA will process the medical record request. You must provide a valid physical mailing address. We will NOT send charts via email.
- The records will be sent by USPS and you will be provided the tracking number.
For problems email: email@example.com